Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 4:30
53 Park Avenue
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
Park Ridge is in an excellent location for the NYC bound commuter and to access various major highways by car. Park Ridge has a train stop for the NJ Transit Pascack Valley Train line and also has a number of Local and Express Coach USA/Rockland buses that serve the town. The Garden State Parkway, NY State Thruway and the Palisades Parkway are within a very short distance of downtown Park Ridge.
Park Ridge has a main commuter lot that is located north of the train station. This lot is for Park Ridge residents and commuters must obtain a parking sticker on an annual basis. There are approximately 125 parking spaces, and parking is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Park Ridge also has metered parking along Broadway and a second Commuter lot behind Wachovia bank on the corner of Kinderkamack Road and Perryland Street. Commuter Parking decals can be purchased at Borough Hall at 53 Park Avenue.
Senior Ride is a senior transportation service which is available at no cost to Park Ridge residents 55 years & older. The destination must be within an 8-mile radius of Montvale.
Days of Operation
Hours of Operation: 8:00am & last drop off at 2:00pm.
To register & schedule a ride contact the Borough of Park Ridge receptionist at 201-573-1800 x500 during the hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm. Must speak to the receptionist, do not leave a message on voice mail. Schedule the ride at least a week prior to your appointment.
Driver: Jeffrey Forrest
New van is handicapped accessible, and equipped with air condition.
- Emergency contact information is required for each driver
- The passenger is required to be registered prior to the ride.
- The driver will not accept reservations or make any unscheduled stops.
- If traveling with a home health aide, inform the receptionist when scheduling transportation.
- Notify the receptionist, if traveling with a scooter or wheelchair.
- Be ready at the time of scheduled pick-up. The driver will confirm the time of pick-up the prior day.
- Cancellation must be made no later than the prior day of the appointment.
- For all riders' safety, individuals with oxygen tanks will not be transported.
- Borough reserves the right to suspend service due to severe weather conditions or if van requires service.
- No eating or drinking on the van. Passengers must remain seated & seat belted while the van is in motion.
- Limit the size & number of bags when shopping.